In your Austin home, the quality of your air quality is directly related to quality of life -- for you and your family. Keeping your Austin Air Duct Cleaning system working properly is a major component in keeping your home safe for every one.
Risks of not doing regular air duct maintenance
- If not properly maintained and operated, furnace components may become contaminated with particles of dust, dirt, pollen and debris.
- If moister is present, potential for micro bacterial growth (e.g. mold) and ultimately may be released into living space causing poor indoor air quality.
- Poor indoor air quality may cause allergic reactions or other respiratory problems to individuals who are exposed to them.
- Most people do not realize that their Air Ducts are breeding grounds for dust, dust mites, dirt, bacteria, fungi and thousands of other micro-organisms.
- These contaminants are released into the air you breathe every time the system is working and ventilation occurs. This leads to sinus problems, respiratory difficulties and allergies.
- We will sanitize your air ducts and vents with an environmentally safe sanitizer commonly used in hospitals and nursing homes, leaving behind a fresh scent.
- Additionally, your air filters must be replaced upon the cleaning service and it is highly recommended that you replace your air filters with electrostatic air filters.
- Electrostatic air filters absorb more harmful contaminants that regular paper or fiberglass air filters.
- Lifetime electrostatic air filters have 100% efficiency at controlling pet dander, pollen, dust mites, & mold problems.
Air duct cleaning is an important service that must be done regularly in order to avoid dirt, dust and debris thereby making sure your family breathes clean uncontaminated air. If your air duct and furnace are not cleaned it may prove to be quite costly. The dirtier the air duct and furnace the harder they are to clean and decontaminate.